﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯Easy Install Instructions:﷯﷯﷯1. Copy the Code﷯﷯2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard﷯﷯3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.﷯﷯4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.﷯﷯5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tweety Girl- the Daydreamer


I suppose to have my own dream to reach but something in me goes in different way. That is to be mold us despenser of knowledge. A lady under the passion of the cartoon character of tweety bird.. I love this character the way she impose her character as bird.There so many connotations why ''TWEETY GIRL" is the title of my blogger account.. well simply because I love birds, and in cartoons luckily tweety roles as cute sweety loving bird ever.. naks,. Also because this tweety bird catch my attention when I watched some of her cartoon show.. Actually some other time when I'm looking the feature or any picture, staff toys which tweety bird is the feature, suddenly I am amaze in such pictures, and I enjoyed looking in different styles that the artists characterized for tweety.. That's why I love TWEETY!! That's it.. Hope, you guys will be satisfied in my explanation.. er character as a sweet passionate bird.The DAYDREAMER...

0 comments: