﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯Easy Install Instructions:﷯﷯﷯1. Copy the Code﷯﷯2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard﷯﷯3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.﷯﷯4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.﷯﷯5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

TEACHERS... A Hero..



Carry me in your arms touch me so that I will learn to fly Catch me when I'm about to fall Encourage me again to dream with you..
So that every time I fail You're here to mold me up again, To learn, and strive my life once more. Your smile between perspiration inspire me to go on.

And even you gain headaches, heartaches and tiresome feelings,
Still you devote yourself to embrace the learning of the youth around, You just cant only stand and look; but you engaged with them and be involved.

Even your happiness was sacrificed with it, Still you never get tired to be our mentor, instructor and even our clown; to make us laugh and enjoy learning. You're a hero in a modern time, Lucrative position may not be offered but you dedicated yourself; and your own life in sharing knowledge.

Your words may be just only lip syn ch into ours ears; But its a rhythm to our soul and mind . your lips and words are liaison of God, To innovate and transform the youth for its better world.


Jeza..

0 comments: